By helping community clients navigate different support systems, case management services empower community members to take control of their lives.
YWCA NCW’s case management services for non-YWCA shelter clients include:
- Confidential and non-judgmental support
- Assistance with finding basic needs
- Information and referrals to local domestic violence resources
- Assistance with referrals for legal assistance
- Referrals and help finding social and health services
- General housing information and community referrals
- Same general support and case management services offered to YWCA on-site shelter clients
Depending on availability of instructors and volunteers we may also offer life-skills classes, help learning to budget, resume writing, cooking meals on a budget. Case Management services may be combined with our Economic Empowerment program services. The overall goal is to help reduce barriers to clients’ successes.
If you are interested in receiving case management services with YWCA NCW, please call 509-662-3531, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for an appointment today.