YWCA welcomes a diverse range of applicants who desire to make a difference by:
- Working to end homelessness in our community
- Promoting economic empowerment for women and families
- Increasing racial equity and social justice for all people.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We’ve got great employee benefits, including:
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, and 11 paid holidays (part-time PTO is pro-rated).
- Wellness Program which includes reimbursement of gym membership (restrictions apply).
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Typically after two years of full-time employment, employee is eligible for a YWCA retirement fund that contributes a designated percent monthly with no required employee contribution.
- An excellent work environment and dedicated team of staff members
Because we are mission-driven, client-centered, an excellent employer, and a committed community partner, all our employees are expected to uphold the following core values and performance standards:
- Race & Social Justice Advocacy: Collectively and individually, we work to eliminate the effects of racism, sexism, homophobia, ageism, and other oppressions and help our clients achieve equitable outcomes – outcomes that prioritize those with multiple barriers – in the areas we serve.
- Customer Service: We treat all clients, walk-ins, visitors, and constituents with courtesy and respect, and react with urgency and sensitivity to their important concerns.
- Teamwork: We value individual excellence in the achievement of organizational goals and work effectively as a team for the benefit of YWCA NCW and our community. We understand that cultural competency is required when evaluating effective work and teamwork. We value the voices of our people of color, immigrant and refugee, LGBTQ, and other marginalized staff as positive, effective, and relational.
- Communication: We communicate openly, honestly, and accurately with our staff, volunteers, clients, and constituents. We listen respectfully, solicit feedback, and are open to the suggestions and solutions of others.
- Integrity: We are ethical and trustworthy in our practices and interactions with each other.
- Accountability: We are accountable to our team members, clients, and the community we serve and seek to continuously improve the quality of our services. We are transparent in sharing information with stakeholders and the public.
YWCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is pledged to carry out the spirit and letter of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations prohibiting unlawful discrimination in employment on the basis of age, ancestry, color, creed, gender, marital status, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or the presence of a physical, mental, or sensory disability.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying to a position at YWCA North Central Washington, please submit your resume to email@example.com.